Absolutely Inspiring. Amazing people giving amazing talks – thanks for posting TED Blog!!
Originally posted on TED Blog:
TED is dedicated to ideas worth spreading. And that leaves many wondering exactly which ideas have been spread the most widely in the six years that TEDTalks videos have been available online. Here, a list of the 20 most-watched talks on all the platforms we track: TED.com, YouTube, iTunes, embed and download, Hulu and more, as of November 2012.
From education to brain function to inspiring messages to techno-possibilities, this list represents quite a breadth of topics.
- Sir Ken Robinsonsays schools kill creativity (2006): 14,850,200 views
- Jill Bolte Taylor‘s stroke of insight (2008): 11,225,783
- Pranav Mistry on the thrilling potential of SixthSense (2009): 9,897,347
- David Gallo‘s underwater astonishments (2007): 8,204,051
- Pattie Maes and Pranav Mistry demo SixthSense (2009): 7,747,690
- Tony Robbins asks Why we do what we do (2006): 7,564,235
- Simon Sinek on how great leaders inspire action (2010): 7,539,516
- Brene Brown talks about the power of vulnerability (2010): 5,861,510
- Steve Jobs on how to…
View original 123 more words